I love bunnies. Yay bunnies!
Here is a picture of my bunny and then some cute bunny videos from YouTube.
Healing Truth Artistry
30 Jul 2016 Leave a comment
29 Jul 2016 Leave a comment
Narcissism is on a spectrum.
There are many people that have 2, 3 or 4 of the characteristics on this list. These people may have elements of narcissism. They would be said to have “narcissistic traits” but rather than “full blown” narcissistic personality disorder.
People that have all 9 traits would be diagnosed with anti-social personality disorder. They are a psychopath. The more traits someone has, the more potentially dangerous they are to you.
It is difficult to know a psychopath well enough to be able to identify all of their traits because they keep things hidden and cover up their pathology by acting like a different person when they interact with others.
1. Grandiosity – This is an unrealistic view of oneself that they are bigger than life and better than others. They feel that they have a godlike, divine or extremely powerful purpose of being on the earth. Their very being is to be admired and obeyed. Nothing is more important than they are.
2. Arrogant and Domineering – think they are better than everyone else. They know more than anyone else. Controlling of others and dominating. They see others as inferior to them in intelligence, vision, looks, and everything else. They expect other people to admire and be in awe of them.
3. Preoccupation with Success and Power – They have a need to be powerful and have a cult of followers that admire them. They like to have a harem of sorts of people around them, as if they are a king or a queen. Their drive for success and power is due to their need for narcissistic supply and to get into positions where they have manipulate people.
4. Lack of empathy – an inability to care about the feelings of others or put themselves in someone else’s shoes in an emotional way. Actually narcissists and psychopaths have a cold empathy which allows them to understand your fears, weaknesses, hopes and dreams. They can take an inventory of you and then use the your feelings against you.
5. Belief of being unique – They believe that they are very special and that they are better than everyone else. They often think that they have a unique powerful purpose that sets them above everyone else and gives them an excuse to do whatever they want and take whatever they want.
6. Sense of entitlement – They feel that they are entitled to anything and anyone they want. This includes things that belong to other people. It includes taking over the lives of other people and using people and then throwing them away like trash. There is no appreciation when people do anything for them because they were entitled to it, in the first place.
7. Requires excessive admiration – they want to be admired and paid attention to all the time. They have no tolerance for anyone else being in the spotlight. Because they need to have their false self validated, they need people to pay attention to, talk about, admire and basically worship their false self. That way the illusion of the false self stays strong.
8. Exploitative – they will take advantage of other people for their own best interest. They will take more than they give, refuse to pay people for their services in a fair way …if at all, and use people up until there is nothing left of them
9. Envious of others – they are resentful when other people have things that they feel entitled to. They become angry when they see that other people have things that they do not.
It does not matter if the other person worked for it and they did not. They are envious of the property, authority, and reputations of others. There is speculation that they are
I have included a documentary below that you might find interesting. It goes through each of the nine traits of narcissism and explains them.
Sam Vaknin is interviewed in this documentary. He is a level 9 narcissist who is unusual in that he is self aware. He is aware that he has this disorder.
One of the things that Sam says in this film, was very familiar to what I heard my most recent ex narcissist say many times.
Sam says ” …the slightest hint of criticism or disagreement threatens the precarious balance that I have created over many years…the balance that constitutes my personality…you are out to destroy and kill me, so I am out to destroy and kill you..”
My ex used to get disproportionately angry when anyone criticized him or even offered any advice or suggestion that he change anything. Even suggestions from business coaches, that he paid to advise him, were taken as a threat.
Any time anyone disagreed with him or suggested that he change anything, he would become so angry that he would become violent and inflict self harm in front of them.
I think this was a way of acting out and also of frightening people. He would scream, he would hit his own head with his fist. On a few occasions he actually strangled his own neck with his hands.
He also was known to yell in anger and rip and tear his own shirt, in front of his employees. He would threaten self harm and even suicide when anyone asked him to do anything. He said that people should do things for him. They had no right to ask him to do things, because he could not tolerate any demands.
29 Jul 2016 4 Comments
in anxiety disorder, enlightenment, hypnosis, hypnotherapy, mental illness Tags: anxiety, c-ptsd, depression, enlightenment, hypnosis, hypnosis for anxiety, hypnotherapy, negative self talk, spiritual awakening
The limbic system is the emotional brain. It is one of the three brains described by the Triune Brain Theory, developed by Paul MacLean. This theory was conceived of by research and experience in order to develop a model based on the study of evolutionary development of the human brain. Over time the different parts of the brain developed as a natural evolution in response to the survival needs of humans.
The Reptilian Brain is the primal brain. It was the first part of the brain that developed. The early people used this brain for protection, survival and procreation of the species. The drives from this part of the brain are very strong, and they are at the root of many decisions to make on a daily basis.
This reptilian part of your brain scans for danger and seeks safety and also pleasure. It encourages you away from pain or any threats in your environment. This part of the brain is very active in people with PTSD from trauma. It also gives you sexual drives and is at the root of impulses.
The Limbic System is the second part of the brain that was developed. The limbic system contains the emotions and deals with behavior in response to emotions. It also processes memories and associations you have between experiences and feelings. This part of the brain consists of the hippocampus, the amygdala, and the hypothalamus.
If you have ever made a decision that did not seem rational to you, and you can’t figure out why you did it, then it may have been driven by a combination of the reptilian brain and the emotions from the limbic system.
The conscious brain is made of two hemispheres and it is called the hippocampus, the Neocortex.
These hemispheres have been responsible for the development of human language, abstract thought, imagination, and consciousness. The neocortex is flexible and has almost infinite learning capabilities
Learning ways to access and understand what is happening in your subconscious brain, is a valuable tool to understanding your emotions and behaviors. Hypnosis is one tool that can help you to access your subconscious and heal certain emotional wounds that you may be carrying.
Old emotional wounds can affect your feelings and behavior in ways that may no longer be supporting you.
There are a variety if things that can be done while under various levels of hypnosis. If you are working with an ethical hypnotherapist, you will have control over any and all alterations in the neural pathways of your brain. You can create positive changes that will allow you to live your life in ways that allow you to experience things in that way that you would like to.
In addition to accessing and healing old emotional wounds, you can identify any false beliefs that you may be holding in your subconscious about yourself. Many of our perceptions were programmed into us while we were young. Some of these beliefs may be untrue and have a negative effect on our emotions and ability to achieve the things we want.
If you are interested in finding out more about how hypnotherapy can benefit you…
If you have negative self talk that you know is holding you back from things you know you can do….
If you are curious about the possibilities of realizing ways you can create amazing changes in the way you frame your reality…
Then please visit my new web site GentleAwakening.com and send me a contact message. I will respond yo you via email, and talk with you more about what hypnotherapy can do for you. Or you can reach me by email at email@example.com
And we can schedule a 15 dollar discounted first time session, so you can try it out and discover what you can realize about yourself that you didn’t even know that you knew, because that information has been driving your unconscious brain, and your conscious brain was not aware of it.
29 Jul 2016 Leave a comment
A few years ago we bought the XBOX 360 Kinect. We genuinely thought that we will use it pretty often and why not use it as a way to work out. There are so many games for it, games that really make you move so much that your entire body hurts next day. Well, we did play for some days and obviously we got bored after. What I think killed our excitement was also the fact that the kids were so young that could not fully understand how to play, so it was a constant fight on who should play and how to do it. We mostly use it now for when people are coming over and after we got all the discussion subjects out of the way. The game that we play with people is the one below, as it has multiple sports that you can choose from and…
View original post 635 more words
27 Jul 2016 Leave a comment
image from tumblr here
26 Jul 2016 1 Comment
I originally began this channel simply as a way to heal from the abusive relationships I had been in. I was newly out of an abusive relationship and was suffering severe narcissistic abuse syndrome and PTSD from abuse. The videos were originally a way of making a journal and maintaining my reality about what happened.
The channel has evolved into a life coaching channel for helping other victims and survivors of abuse, to get their self esteem , their self confidence and their motivation for living back, Also to help them identify reasons they were targeted and why they were drawn into a relationship with a toxic person, and how to avoid it happening again.
I try to respond to comments every few days. I go back through and make an effort not to miss any comments from follower of the channel. I try to respond to questions to best of my ability, which includes giving links to resources and sometimes videos by other youtubers who specialize in the topics the person may be asking me about.
I enjoy doing this channel and I plan to continue. I would like to expand by adding some interviews with youtubers, survivors of abuse, life coaching, and other appropriate people that I feel my followers would ind relevant and interesting.
26 Jul 2016 Leave a comment